World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Monster Reborn (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hell's Monster Reborn (M) Empty Hell's Monster Reborn (M)

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:50 am

Yuri paced slowly and anxiously through the halls of castle Torlek. This was a ball, something she'd normally be ecstatic about to visit, being that it invited all sorts of different people to town. Nobles, shoemakers, even the farmers (like her) were present. It was...interesting, to say the least. But she was worried. Worried that...she wouldn't find anyone. She was still rather young, even by Vampire standards, but that didn't mean it was too early to look for suitors. Her father for one, encouraged her to do this.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hell's Monster Reborn (M) Empty Re: Hell's Monster Reborn (M)

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:01 am

Isaac adjusted the collar of his jacket as he stepped into the large ballroom, the soft sounds of instruments being played and people chatting filled the great room. He looked around at the different men and women, all of whom were very well dressed - some almost over-dressed - and felt his anticipation fade. It was just another ball. Just more people pretending to be nobility and the true nobility getting drunk.
He forced a small smile when a couple passed by him and bowed their heads in greeting.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:08 am

Yuri had to stifle a yawn before she noticed someone that caught her interest. Interestingly enough, he didn't seem too pleased with the entire situation of the ball at all. That caught her attention. Most people loved these affairs (normally, she did too). It almost reminded her of Isiah. At the name in her mind she sighed in distaste. After he had gotten killed, life had been...full of anger. He had been her ticket out of the slums and then a murderer had ruined it all. Damn it. But maybe...who was this she was looking at? "Greetings," she said slowly.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 am

Isaac stood towards the back of the room and watched the people go about their merriment before he noticed someone approaching him. His dark gaze landed on a young woman and he took in the sight of her and her gown. She looked so young and so innocent. The corner of Isaac's lips tugged upward into the faintest of smirks and he bowed his head slightly in greeting.
"Greetings," he nodded in return. "How are you enjoying the ball?"
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:25 am

Yuri shrugged nonchalantly. "It's...It's okay...Normally I enjoy these types of things, but...up until a few months ago, I had a man to take me. Perhaps you knew him? Isiah Pendleton? He was an arms dealer, one of the few Weres that lived in the city. Part of the Vnuttreni." She sighed and then ran her fingers through her hair. What was it with this person? He didn't seem...like the others. "My name is Yuri. Blue. My father is a farmer."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:37 am

Isaac's smile slipped a little. Isiah Pendleton of the Vnuttreni. Yes, he had indeed known the man, but he gave her no indication of that. A few times before Isiah and he had had deals, exchanging arms in only the most dire of situations. He could remember when he heard of the man's death. But to think that Isiah was with this young lady...
He pulled himself from his thoughts then bowed his head again to her, but this time a little deeper. Isaac never bowed at the waist to people - he was too proud for that. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Blue. I am Isaac Daniels."
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:40 am

The corner of Yuri's lips tugged upwards in a smile. "Thank you, Lord Daniels, but there is no need for you to call me Lady. Like I said, my father is a farmer. I am nowhere near the status that you would have to address me as...that." She awkwardly fiddled with her fingers, obviously, for once, unsure of what to do. It was possible that this Isaac was higher class than most of the men she was used to. She didn't know how to impress him.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:53 am

Isaac studied Yuri for a moment, he watched her fiddling fingers then glanced around briefly at the other people. Interesting... He quietly inhaled her soft scent and a part of him stirred. Was he hungry again? No, that couldn't be, he fed before he arrived.
"Tell me, Lady Blue, what is one thing that you enjoy most?" he suddenly asked, considering her curiously from the corner of his eye.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:01 am

Yuri's mind drew a blank for a few short seconds before coming to a sudden conclusion. "I...that would be...rather...not Ladylike of me. But, since you asked...Lovemaking." She giggled softly and then her face turned a bright red color and she hid it with her hands, trying not to make herself look like an idiot.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 am

Isaac looked down at her when she gave her answer, giggled then hid her face. The sight made him chuckle quietly. Feeling a sort of hunger he knew all too well churn in his stomach, he leaned in a little and lowered his voice to a murmur so only should could hear. To Hell with being formal. "It is truly lovemaking that you enjoy?" he mused close to her ear. "Or is it something... darker?"
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:13 am

Yuri blinked and looked at Isaac questioningly. "Something...darker? I'm not sure I follow what you are trying to imply," she said innocently. She tried to give off the impression that she actually knew what he was talking about, though she did not. "Perhaps...a more...private place would be best to continue this conversation?"
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:20 am

Isaac looked Yuri over then something caught his attention for a moment. Glancing towards the crowd of people, he noticed someone he knew attempting to ease their way through the people towards him. His body tensed slightly and he motioned vaguely for Yuri to follow him. Turning on his heel, he left the grand ballroom in long, confident strides and made his way down the well-decorated hallway. Damn, damn, damn.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:24 am

Yuri blinked and looked across the room towards where Isaac was looking, for a brief moment wondering what it was that seemed to be troubling him. "Is something...wrong?" She silenced herself when he motioned for her to follow him, and she walked, following him through the halls of the Castle. "Where are we going?"
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:33 am

Isaac looked at Yuri from over his shoulder. His pupils constricted for a moment before he looked ahead again, watching one of the castle's many servants pass by with a tray of drinks.
"Somewhere private, as you suggested." As they made their way down the hall, he looked at each passing door, noticing all of the doors were closed. His lips pursed in thought before he spoke again, "Unless you have decided otherwise?"
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:39 am

Yuri blinked and then shook her head. "No," she said. "I have not decided otherwise. My point of concern, is, rather, you seemed to be looking for someone earlier. Someone in the crowd. Is it a rival, or something like that? A warlord? Someone who poses a threat to you? If something like that is going on, this might not be the best time for a private conversation."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:53 am

"Your curiosity will bring you harm one day," Isaac frowned. He came to a sudden stop in the middle of the hallway and turned to face her, his eyes narrowed slightly in thought. Slowly, as if approaching a small prey, Isaac stalked towards her, his broad shoulders squared and his head held up, as if daring her to run or something. "Will my answer truly affect your resolve? Suppose it was a threat, what would you do?"

Last edited by Rhage on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:00 am

Yuri raised an eyebrow at Isaac's nearly threatening stance over her. "I...if it is a threat against my life, I suppose it would affect my resolve. I am a Lady, after all...I'm supposed to be docile, non-threatening, and weak. By our culture's standards I would not be able to defend myself. You...on the other hand...well, that's a different story."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:06 am

Isaac's eyes softened very slightly as he looked Yuri over from head to toe. By their culture's standards, women would not be able to do many things, but over his many years, he had seen women do many things that were deemed as unsuitable for their gender. His head tilted. "And if it was someone I was trying to avoid for intimate reasons?"
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:10 am

Yuri's jaw suddenly clenched and she felt a flash of jealousy surge through her. Strange, though it may be, she was already starting to consider this "Isaac" her property. And, if what he was saying was true, it wasn't a mutual feeling. Fuck. She shrugged. "Then I would want to keep you to myself," she said slowly, her tone careful.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:20 am

A low hum rose from the back of Isaac's throat when he heard her answer, his dark eyes sparking momentarily with some kind of amusement. "Are you sure of that?" he questioned and took a few more steps towards her. "I've been told that I can be rather difficult to keep in one place for long." As he grew closer, his gaze roamed over her facial features, landing on her lips then meeting her eyes again.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Yuri took a moment to consider Isaac's statement. Difficult to keep in one place, eh? Well, the same thing had been said about her, before she had begun courting Isiah. And now that he was dead, she was back to flirting with almost everyone. So she shrugged. "The same thing has been said about me, but...I find it not so difficult to be loyal...when the person I am showing affections to is of great interest to me."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:21 pm

"Then tell me, what kind of person do you show such interest for?" Isaac tilted his head slightly again and stood toe-to-toe with her. Quietly he inhaled again, her scent assaulting his mind and disrupting his thought process. He slowly reached up to tuck a pale strand of hair back behind Yuri's ear before his gaze met and locked onto her's.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Yuri's lips tugged upwards in a sort of smirk. "Well," she began. "The people that I generally hold interest in are...handsome, arrogant, strong-willed....powerful, possessive, and definitely a bit jealous. Or did I read you wrong? That's how Isiah was too, though he was not quite as....how should I put this...nevermind, it does not matter."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Without warning - or thought - Isaac guided Yuri back against the wall and placed his large hands on both sides of her, caging her in. His gaze trailed down her body again and the look in his dark eyes clearly said he was trying to find the best way to rip it off of her. "Not quite what?" Isaac flexed his hips forward to press his growing erection against her lower stomach. "Satisfying?"
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Yuri took a sharp inhale of breath when she felt Isaac's erection pressing against her lower stomach. She blinked, her eyes clouding over in a haze of lust. Damn it, he was probably going to get her in bed and then toss her aside, but she wanted that, as strange as that seemed. She wanted him. Yuri then brought her focus back to what the man was saying. "O-oh? Something...like that..."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum