World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Monster Reborn (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hell's Monster Reborn (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell's Monster Reborn (M)

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:15 pm

A strange sound of a hum mixed with a growl rumbled up from his chest in response. Isaac bowed his head to brush his lips over the soft skin at the side of her neck, taking in even more of her sweet scent. His fingertips gently covered the front of her neck before sliding down over her generous chest and curves to the outside of her thigh. As he pressed a tender kiss to the crook of Yuri's neck, his fingertips found her core despite the dress getting in his way.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:23 pm

A shiver ran down Yuri's spine as she felt his fingers pressing at her core. "A-Aah," she murmured, her eyes glazing over further with the desire for sex. Her mouth began to water, her legs quivering. At the sound of footsteps she suddenly tensed and then grabbed Isaac's hand, dragging it away from her core. If it was a guard, they could get into trouble. "Yuri?" The sound of a middle-aged man made her stomach sink. "That would be my father," she hissed to Isaac.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Isaac frowned against her skin when she pulled his hand away from her and he nearly growled again. But then he heard a man speak. Lifting his head, he watched the man round the corner then stop in his tracks at the sight of Isaac caging Yuri in. Even though they were caught in such a suspicious pose, Isaac did not move away, or even drop his hands. He merely gazed boldly back at the intruder.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:33 pm

The man's fangs were bared at the sight of Isaac caging his daughter in. Despite his current status as a farmer, he had once known nobility and his overprotective nature never failed itself. "Let go of my daughter, Sir Daniels," he said slowly, a warning tone in his voice. "Unless you plan to marry her, she is not to be touched."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:43 pm

At that, Isaac allowed one of his arms to slowly drop to his side. But he still didn't move away. "That so?" he mused, studying the man carefully. The thought of a farmer challenging him was very amusing in his opinion. The corner of Isaac's lips tugged upward into a roguish smirk and he stood up straight to his towering height. "Very well, if you insist, I accept."
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Yuri nearly choked on air. "What?!" "You're going to....you're going to...?!" She fell silent and then looked at her father in disbelief. Her father only shrugged. "Very well, Lord Daniels... However, I still insist, that, if you are serious about marrying my daughter, that you do not touch her until after you are married. That is the holy way." Yuri growled lowly at both of them.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Isaac narrowed his eyes in thought for a moment, looked Yuri over briefly then a mischievous glint came to his eyes. It was only him insisting, after all. The so-called holy way could go to Hell as far as Isaac was concerned. "In return for your daughter, I will honor your request," he finally nodded his head to the middle-aged farmer.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:32 pm

Yuri growled lowly, obviously not planning on sticking to what her father had said. She rubbed at her eyes while her father nodded and then returned to the ball. Yuri blinked and then looked at Isaac questioningly. "...Why did you accept what he said?!" She sounded a bit angry, because she was.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Isaac looked down at her from the corner of his eyes when her father left. Placing his hands against the wall on both sides of her again to trap her, he leaned in close, so close that his lips nearly brushed hers. "Don't be fooled, I have no intention to obey your father in the slightest. In fact, I plan to take you at my leisure everyday leading up to our wedding. Do you object to that? I quite welcome heated negotiations."
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Yuri blinked. "That's not what I meant! I meant, why the hell did you agree to marry me just so we could have sex?!" Her face turned a bright color in anger, and she ran her fingers through her hair in an effort to calm herself down. Damn it, why was she even upset? Lord Isaac was a well-known and wealthy baron, and she had always wanted to marry into wealth. But maybe..maybe it was because she hadn't had a choice in the matter. Well, it didn't matter now.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Isaac arched an eyebrow, "You object to being my wife?" His gaze moved down to her lips before going back to meet her gaze, interest dancing in his eyes. If he even mentioned the word marriage to most of the women he knew it, they would instantly grab their weddings dresses and run to a stagecoach, pulling him along with them. But the thought that she would not want to wed him was... Beyond interesting in his opinion.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Yuri made a strange noise and then groaned. "It's...It's not that, it's just that...I barely know you! You're the baron of one of the plots of land near my farm, so of course I know of you, but....don't you think it's a little bit weird to not court someone before becoming engaged? I knew Isiah for years before he- nevermind, that's not important. But...ugh...I don't know."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Isaac's facial features hardened for a millisecond. "You wish to be courted," he mused aloud, as if the words were foreign to him. He studied her big blue eyes as he tucked another stray piece of hair gently behind her ear, then he glanced down at her chest, admiring the way her dress fit to her. Once his decision was made, he spoke again, "You can become familiar with me in the time leading to our marriage. Your father has agreed and I have agreed - it's final unless I decide otherwise."
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Yuri growled lowly and was about to say something sassily to him but instead she stopped herself. She didn't want to screw this up. If she did, she might not have another chance at the life she had always wanted. And it wasn't just about her, it was about her family as well. Sakura, her younger sister, and her father and mother, both were in a hard place right now. If she married...it could ensure they had food to eat. So she nodded slowly, trying to swallow her pride. For now.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Isaac stood up straight again, dropping his hands to his side, "Wise of you." He looked down the hallway towards the ball when he heard someone laugh obnoxiously loudly and his lips pursed slightly. His interest in the ball had completely disappeared and he assumed Yuri was not in the mood for such a thing anymore. Urging her arm to hook around his own, he began guiding her down the hall towards the entrance of the castle.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Yuri blinked. "Where are you...leading me?" She asked slowly, being careful not to sound to demanding or bitchy about it. She was confused, more than anything. She let out a sigh, letting Isaac pull her towards the castle's entrance. "Is there a place in particular that we are going? Where...why...?"
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:21 am

"Home," he answered simply. "Because the ball no longer holds my interest." As they passed the grand ballroom, Isaac looked Yuri to see if he could spot the person from earlier. But, much to his relief, he could not. Perhaps they had left or was too busy mingling in the large crowd. When they stepped outside the castle and made their way down the stairs, he spotted his stagecoach.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:32 am

Yuri tilted her head slightly and then climbed into the stagecoach, feeling the small enclosed space being warmer than the rest of the cool night air. She didn't sit down until Isaac was inside, at which point she sat right down in his lap. She purred softly, letting her backside rest against his groin in an attempt to get a physical reaction out of him. How fun it would be to tease him...
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:36 am

Isaac sucked in a breath when she sat on his lap, the pressure against his cock making his teeth grit. At his leisure, he reminded himself, forcing himself to keep his hips still. He lounged back some and motioned for the coach to begin moving. With a soft jerk, they began off toward his estate, his hands dutifully on her hips to keep her still as he gazed out the small window. Patience was a virtue. The moment they reached his home, he would be sure to have his way with her.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:08 am

Yuri purred softly at the feeling of her Fiance's erection pressing against her rear. "Mmm," she murmured, her eyes glazing over again with the unmistakable feeling of lust. She gently moved Isaac's hands from her hips, holding them and moving them upwards until they were cupping her breasts through the thick fabric of her dress. "I like things better this way." She then slowly started rocking back and forth, grinding her backside against him.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Isaac groaned through his teeth when she pressed against his erection. His hands slowly but firmly kneaded Yuri's breasts in time with her rocking hips. "You test my control, woman," he growled by her ear. Taking her earlobe between his teeth, he gently tugged as he lifted and flexed his hips against hers roughly.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Yuri snickered softly as she heard Isaac voice his concerns about his control. "You don't have to control yourself around me," she suddenly announced. "I'd be content to go through the actions of any number of carnal acts, right here in this carriage..." she continued her motions, thoroughly enjoying the sounds of his groans.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:54 pm

"I admit, I would be content as well... However, I would prefer to take you in my bed for the first time at least." Despite his words, his hand dipped down to her leg, resting high up on her thigh, a mere finger flick away from her core. He took in the smell of her thick arousal and nipped at the crook of her neck. "Behave yourself - we're nearly there."
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:01 am

Yuri had to disguise a sharp inhale of breath when she felt his fingers dip down to her thigh. Her knees began to tremble, and she let out a soft moan of anticipation. "It's rather unsporting of you to keep a lady waiting," she muttered, purely a jest but also with a little bit of longing behind the words. Soon, the carriage rolled into the path of the estate.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Isaac waited until the carriage had come to a stop before he helped Yuri out and stepped out with her. A young raven-haired boy hurried through the large doors of the estate, his green eyes glued to the ground. He bowed deeply at the waist as he held the doors open for them. "Welcome home, Lord Isaac," he said with a brief glance toward Yuri from the corner of his eye. Isaac merely nodded and ushered Yuri inside.
Rhage
Rhage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum