Hell's Monster Reborn (M)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hell's Monster Reborn (M)

Post  Yuri Daniels on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:56 pm

Yuri purred softly, walking inside of the estate before Isaac ushered her in. She looked around in wonder. Damn, this was larger than her father's home had been, even when he was still a noble. And she didn't remember those days too well, she had only been around five years old at the time that it had been lost. But that no longer mattered. This place was...grand. "Where do I...go?" She asked slowly.

No one even gives a shit, so why the fuck should I?
Yuri Daniels
Admin

View user profile http://world-of-fantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Isaac motioned up the grand staircase and walked with her, his busy servants pausing as they passed to bow in greeting. When they had reached the end of the hallway, Isaac opened the door to his bedroom for her, letting her in first. He watched her carefully. Did she approve of his home? Well that didn't matter. Whether she did or did not, he could care less. As he shut the door behind him, he ran his gaze over her. "Take off the dress before I rip it off of you."
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Yuri blinked slowly. "I would, but, I can't get it off myself. I need the help of someone to undo the corset fastenings, and, if you try to rip it off of me, I could very well be injured...perhaps one of the servant girls could help me, unless you know how to do that?" She asked, trying not to sound too demanding or anything at all.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Isaac scowled at that response. That wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear from her at the moment. "Turn," he ordered in a low growl. Before she had a chance to respond, he turned her to face the bed and crouched, taking hold of the hem of her dress. Without warning he pulled the dress off of her then began to unfasten the cursed corset.
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Yuri yelped softly when the dress was suddenly yanked off of her, she managed to steady herself but it wasn't the easiest. "So you do know how to do this, then?" She muttered something under her breath and then let out a relieved breath of air when the cursed contraption was finally off of her. Her pale skin had quite a few bright red marks where the cloth had pulled in the tightest. "Now what?"

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Isaac watched the corset fall from around her once it was loose enough and his skated his rough palms down across her skin. He studied the red spots before his hands slid up to gather her pale hair, placing it over her shoulder. A sort of lost look came to his dark eyes but it was only for a moment. Snaking his arm around her waist, he held her hips back against his erection and growled by her ear, "Bend over."
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Yuri breathed in in surprise, feeling herself almost instantly fall into the position that Isaac had asked. Even more so, she parted her legs slightly, letting him glimpse at the flesh that she had to offer. Her arousal was soon returning, and, strong enough, that it was beginning to dribble down the inside of her thighs before landing on the sheets of the bed. She closed her eyes, her face burning a bright red color.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Isaac raked his eyes down her body and he took in the thick smell of her arousal. The scent alone was enough to bring a growl rumbling up from his chest. Easing two fingers down, he collected the trail and followed it up to her entrance, rubbing her and coating his fingertips. "Soaked and hot," he murmured. "Just for me."
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Yuri let out a deep and guttural moan when Isaac's fingertips traced their way up to her entrance, feeling her legs begin to quiver just from that little contact. "Are you going to...?" She suddenly asked, quickly becoming bored with the foreplay. She was used to short sessions of rough, hot, get-to-the-point sex, though that might just have been because Isiah had had less self control than Isaac seemed to.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Isaac glanced at her when she spoke then suddenly slipped two fingers inside. "I may," he answered slowly. "But only by my say so." He tangled his fingers in her hair as his fingers slowly drew back. Just as he tugged her head back roughly, he slammed both fingers forward into her g-spot.
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:13 am

Yuri breathed in sharply when his fingers hit that special spot inside of her. "F-Fuck," she hissed, her legs quivering. She let out a moan, before she suddenly jerked forward, yanking her hair out of Isaac's grip and flipping over so that she was on her back. She growled lowly. "I don't want to wait..."

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:17 am

Isaac looked her over when she pulled from him and turned over. His gaze landed on her sensitive, pink flesh and he felt his arousal stir behind the fabric of his trousers. Slowly he licked his fingers clean. "Impatient one, aren't you?... Very well. You can have it just as soon as you undress me."
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:24 am

Yuri nodded slowly. "Yes..." She instantly tugged his tunic over his head, tossing it somewhere else in the room that she'd probably forget about later. Then she did away with his undershirt, then his trousers, and then his undergarments. Finally, when he was fully nude (which had only taken about 45 seconds since she had been rushing) She sat back on the bed. "Now?" she asked expectantly.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Isaac watched her as she stripped him bare then his eyes roamed over her body. As soon as she laid back, he took hold of her ankles and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, urging her legs to open wider. His tip nudged and rubbed along her entrance for a moment, coating himself in her before he flexed his hips forward until he was buried in to the hilt.
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Yuri inhaled sharply when she felt his tip nudging at her entrance. "Please," she whimpered softly, her hips bucking in an effort to get him to slide further into her. At last, when he finally did, she let out a breath of relief and then a moan. "F-fuck," she hissed, her legs curling around his waist and her nails digging into his back.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:53 am

Isaac growled softly when he felt her nails bite into his back. Placing one hand against the mattress by her head to steady himself, he held her hip steady with his other hand. He gritted his teeth together as he lazily drew back then rammed forward into her, repeating the rythm, roughly in and slowly out. As he watched her breasts bounce and sway to the movement, he moved faster and even harder into her.
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:01 am

Yuri breathed in sharply when she felt Isaac all of a sudden slam his hips forward into hers, then lazily draw out. Damn it, she wanted it faster! She growled lowly, digging her nails deeper into his skin. "F-Fuck," she hissed for the second time. She finally had what she wanted, but even now he seemed to be going so slow to spite her.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 am

Isaac let his hips grind against hers as he bowed his head, brushing his lips over her breasts. "Do you need more?" he murmured even though he already knew the answer. Without waiting for her reply, his tempo suddenly switched completely. Now he was careless. Now his thrusts were quick and rough and desperate and he tangled his fingers in her pale hair as he kissed her lips.
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:06 am

Yuri could not hold back a slight shriek as his pace and tempo suddenly increased, her heartbeat slamming in her chest. "Ah! Please!" She begged, her hips continuing to buck upwards and meet his thrusts, her breathing ragged from the exertion. Already, she could feel her release building up in the pit of her stomach. A little bit longer and she would be pushed over the edge.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:58 pm

A groan of approval rumbled up from Isaac's chest when he felt her beginning to tighten around him. That alone, that slight movement, was enough to be addictive. He knew plenty of women and their bodies, but something about this girl was different somehow... She just seemed to... fit him, mold to him. But that was an absurd thought. With a low growl Isaac slammed his hips into hers again as more pressure built in the pit of his stomach.
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Yuri let out a breathy string of moans. "A-Ah, please," she breathed, arching her back and trying to give herself more of the feeling. The tension in her abdomen was growing, starting to feel unbearable. At last, after one particular thrust, she was sent over the edge, turning into a groaning pile of limbs as her walls clenched down around his cock.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:08 pm

The pressure slowly crawled down to poise itself in his shaft and when she sharply clenched, he was done in. He buried his face into the crook of her slender neck as he let out a small bellow of ectasy. His hips stumbled and rocked and slammed into hers a few more times, working out their orgasms as his body tensed and his hot seed spilled inside of her.
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Yuri let out a soft gasp as she felt Isaac spill inside of her, and she let out one last loud moan before collapsing on the bed beneath him, her breath still ragged and panting. "That was....that was..." she was unable to finish her sentence, breathing in and out. She closed her eyes for a moment before slowly flipping over so that she could face him, a lazy smile on her pale face.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhage on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Isaac's body tensed and shuddered in pleasure. Once most of the high had passed, his hips slowed to a stop. He left hot, open-mouthed kisses along the back of her shoulder that continued across her chest when she turned. He relaxed some of his weight against her, holding her close while he tried to catch his breath.
Rhage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Yuri breathed in, wanting to purr softly as she felt Isaac placing kisses on her back. It felt nice, almost comforting. She smiled softly as he relaxed some of his weight onto her. "Mmm...." she curled her arms around him and pulled him down, pulled him onto her so that all of his weight was resting on her. It felt....nice.

Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top