World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

Post  Wolfy Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 am

He licked up some of her taste. He grinned and moved up to her face "Now we join together my love." he said as he slowly inserted his hard cock into her moving in and out for her to get used to him.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

Post  Yuri Daniels Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Tskumay yelped loudly. It hurt a bit, but not as much as the time with Kurai.
She whimpered softly.

Slowly, the pain shifted to pleasure, and Tskumay moaned.
"Please....faster....harder...." she begged.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:38 pm

He kissed her lightly on the lips passionately "Anything for you." he said as he slowly began to build up speed, his cock moving faster and harder then before, he kept steady pace for her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Tskumay moved her hips with his, moaning his name over and over.

Eventually, that tight feeling in her stomach came back, telling her that she would cum soon.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 pm

His cock throbbed as he moaned. His cock was being squeezed by her pussy. He thrusted one last time into her as he cam inside her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Tskumay moaned his name one final time and came at the same time he did.

She collapsed on the bed underneath him, panting.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:16 pm

He fell on top of her panting as well. He kept his cock inside her letting his cum sit inside her. "I love you" he said as he panted in her ear.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 pm

"I love you too," Tskumay whispered.

She felt exhausted, and quickly fell asleep under him.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 pm

He noticed her falling asleep and decided to do the same. His cock still inside of her. The two of them now had become one, and he couldn't think of anyone else he could love more then her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Tskumay awoke to the sound of someone banging on the door.
She instantly recognized the voice- it was Kurai. And he didnt sound happy.

Tskumay froze, and then transformed into her animal form, a white dove. She jumped onto Wolfy's chest and pecked at his arm to try and get him to wake up.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

He woke up and heard the banging "One second!" he yelled as he took Tskumay in her dove form and slide her under the crawl space of his bed. He mouthed out to her 'Wait here' he then noticed that he was still naked from last night. He pulled on his pants and went to the door and opened it to see Kurai. "Yes how can I help you?" he said yawning.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:19 am

((Imma say that Kurai is a subordinate for the clan elders, so he outranks Wolfy by a bit. Its for the plot))

Kurai growled lightly. Two other men were standing behind him, probably warriors or scouts.

"Where the hell were you last night? You completely missed the meeting with the clan elders. It was mandatory! And since I outrank you, they think I'm responsible for you and are gonna kick my ass as well as yours."

He stopped for a moment, and then continued.
"If you had been there, you would have known that my Fiance, miss Tskumay, has gone missing. We're having scouts look for her," he said, motioning to the men behind him.
He turned around. "You can leave now, and look for Tskumay," he said to them. "Besides, I have something I must discuss with Wolfy here." The men nodded and complied. Soon, it was just the two of them.

Kurai paused once more, and leaned in closer. He lowered his voice a bit so that there wasnt any chance of someone else hearing them, though it wasnt needed since no one else was around.
"And just between the two of us....I know you have Tskumay here, with you. I know what you've done. The little whore betrayed me and ran off with you. But listen to me very closely. I will get her back, and when I do, both you and her are in for a world of hurt."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 am

He chuckled and laughed,but Wolfy never laughed before ever. His grin was evil and smug "Then you know how much she loves me more then you, you also know that I'm am the best hunter of this clan. If you want me, come and get me, no if you'll excuse me I have unfinished work with my lover." He said as he shut the door behind him. So he knows, whatever, he didn't care. He pulled Tskumay out from under the bed "He knows." he said.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Tskumay's eyes could have bugged out of her head.

She walked out from under the bed and shifted back to her human form.
She held a hand over her chest.

"Thats not good....thats not good....thats not good...." she kept mumbling. It was if she were in a trance.

"What are we going to do?" she asked, looking up at Wolfy. She was afraid. Very afraid.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 pm

He smiled "we can ran away with each other, I know people inside the kingdom, we can live there where we are not harassed for loving each other, I will do whatever it takes to stay with you." He said holding her hand in his.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Tskumay hugged him tightly, and kissed his lips softly.

"Thankyou Wolfy. Thankyou so much," she whispered, tears coming to her eyes.

She would run away with him, she'd do anything that it took to be able to stay with him.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 pm

He kissed her back and wiped some of her tears "We will leave tonight ok?" he said. He held her tightly, he swore that no one would take her from him. No one.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 pm

"Ok," Tskumay whispered. She felt so safe, so secure when she was in his arms.
It was like nothing could ever break them apart, no matter how strong it was, no matter how long it tried.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Mon May 13, 2013 9:51 am

As this rp has not been replied to in over a month (Sad) I am moving it to the archives section. PM me if you would like to re-continue it, and I will move it back.
-ravenshadow54.

Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4